Thread: Boat Race 2019
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 05:46 AM

Ian J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Joe Paxton View Post
I now see as it takes into account the wimmin race itís call the Boat Races, plural. I donít mind. Though appreciate there will be some dinosaur reactionaries and chauvinists who simply hate that. Oh well. Time stops for no wo/man...
Bloody wimmin are getting in on the act everywhere.

I see that this year the England wimmin's team are playing for the Ashes later in the year. As one of your chauvinists I have no objection to wimmin in sport but to call it The Ashes is a bit orf