View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 12:00 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Administration request

Folks,

I PM'd Adler and Les last week but didn't get a response, presumably at least because admins don't do admin that way? I dunno. Anyway, I did a PM because this concerns account stuff which I would prefer to be private......

The issue for me is that I have to change my account email address on my account "Spindle" because my present one is going to be canned by the provider soon. Unfortunately the email I want to use is in use, I think it's because I failed in an account creation before I created this one, pretty sure that account username is "Spindinio" and it's in a state of unverified limbo. Could you please edit the email out of that account or just delete the account please? Then I can update the email address for this one. Please let me know.

Thanks in advance