View Single Post
Old 13-11-2019, 10:32 PM
Lifes too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Jasp. My Daughter is the same although shes 4 (nearly 5). Shes always loved planes, trains and automobiles....especially buses.

A couple of weeks ago Mrs Andyocpfc turned 40 and I surprised her with two trips, one for us as a trip to Venice and the second as a family trip to a glamping site called Blackberry wood where they have a London Bus, helicopter, Fire engine etc where they have stripped out and made into accommodation. My daughter was beside herself with excitement when we arrived and saw the bus that Id booked for us. Its not far from us near Haywards Heath. You should check it out as Im sure your daughter would love it as much as mine did [emoji1]

To view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or Login

...and piss off Selhurst Celtic, this is not a post to say Ive been on holiday 🤣
Ha ha looks mega