View Single Post
Old 23-11-2019, 10:13 AM
Thinking

Bintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
In the absence of a 'Things I Am Ambivalent About' thread (I nearly started one but thought better of it): Reminders of getting old. Just got a letter from the DWP saying that I will now be getting a winter fuel allowance. The pleasures of ageing
It gets worse. I receive letters from DWP every couple of years asking if I am still alive.