View Single Post
Old 20-06-2009, 07:16 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino
That is correct. Did you see the camera pan to Scott when Yuvraj was stumped by Foster?

I played a 20/20 on Wednesday and actually got some runs....5....before I was unceremoniously run out. Well at least it wasn't another duck, I'm on a steep learning curve!
yeah I text Scott straight away!

Just played my first game of the season, beaten by outwood with an over to go after posting 214 from 40. I bowled my 9 overs flat out and now my arm feels like it's falling apart. So much pain. All over.