View Single Post
Old 28-06-2009, 09:37 AM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al From Bromley
Do Caterham still play at Queens Park? I used to score for a club called Whiteoaks that played up the top of Queens Park, caterham when I was about 10. My dentist was one of their opening bats, that's how i got the scoring gig. Playing wise, played for every school I went to, plus Dormansland as a youth and first team player, also captained Maresfield Saturday second X1 back in the early 80s. Captained my company side too. Still got the video of us beating The independent back in 1990. Bowled medium pace, batted middle order and was quite handy in the covers/midwicket, or in beer matches I used to park myself at backward deep square leg so that I could run round the boundary and pluck the agricultural slogs out of the air for rather flash looking catches much to the wonderment of the crowd. Been a while since I donned the whites though. It's golf for me these days.
The 1s and the 2s play at Old Cats, but the 3s play at Queens Park still. Old Cats is just across from Queens Park.