View Single Post
Old 19-08-2009, 05:52 PM

Sheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSheik Yerbouti : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by herts_palace
I've looked for a few "opposition teams" I can help to stop our rivals at the top but they are all winning quite easily. I see a few Palace fans have got to the top score list.
Sheff Utd have a pretty slender lead over Reading, and they're one of our 9-point rivals.

Also I'm not sure if we can take part in that kind of gamesmanship as a club, after what happened at the weekend.

I love the way you can tell you've hit a sweet one into the back of the net as soon as you press the mouse button