Thread: Tottenham
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 10:31 AM
Professional Cynic

ChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabbott
The irony is that they played like an Italian team would have done in the same circumstances (catenaccio and all that). The risk is, with a keeper like Gomes, he can always let in a simple goal.
On paper the Milan team looks strong, but last night proved one thing, Ibra doesn't deliver the goods on the big occasion.
With Donetsk, Schalke 04 and Spurs qualifying, at least we're not seeing the same old clubs going through.
Let's hope Lyon dump Real Madrid out of the competition too.
And Marseilles beat United on away goals. I would wish Copenhagen to beat Chelsea, but I really can't see it.