View Single Post
Old 18-08-2019, 07:04 AM
Around the Fur

Seba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I was one of the few non-Kerry people who actually liked Galvin. I thought he'd gone into fashion now.
He has a clothing line in Dunnes. I have a pair of the jeans. They're are decent for the money. Don't think I could pull off the rest of the line though, bit too edgy for me.

Join us next week when Seba reviews Brian Cody's new line of caps, 'Cody's Caps'.