View Single Post
Old 28-08-2014, 10:17 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al From Bromley View Post
The internet is a wonderful thing, but sometimes I think that it has enabled us to get TOO close to the club. Imagine having an open forum to converse with the CEO of Google or Microsoft or another blue chip corporation and doing nothing but criticising them, slagging them off and overstepping the mark with your abuse. If I were the recipient i.e. the club, I would pull the plug on the exchanges. It is not your God given right to abuse the owners of CPFC. You wouldn't do it in the street so why do it on here? One day surely they will say enough is enough. We are lucky to have such an open board, but let's not take it for granted.
Great post I cannot imagine A Wait R Noades or Ray Bloye doing anything similar in the old days it was a letter to the Advertiser if you wanted to have a go at any decision. The stupidity constant bitching and abuse is pathetic, the guys have made decisions you may or may not like them but to date the roller coaster has been climbing upwards every decision has moved us one step upwards not back. Call it luck or good judegement I dont care the ride has been far more enjoyable the last four years than many thought possible. If Warnock is right or wrong time and time alone will tell if its wrong its how its dealt with and the lessons learnt thats far more important. To bitch now is achieving nothing but showing how pathtic people are not standing back and waiting to see what happens, example the great bitch on here about Warnock on Talksport this morning not with the players put up last night. Instead we get a short what 4 minute interview cut short because he has to go but making many fans very happy with the content. Worse still are the keyboard warriors with the half truths conjecture or lies that try to justify whatever stance they are making. If the fans knew the truth there would be a revolt being my own personal favourite of recent days was on some thread or other , I love it absolute bullshit dressed up as I know something you dont with no fact nothing, for all I know it could be Steve Browett drinks white wine with steak.
Lets just do what we do best as fans, get behind the club, get behind the owners , get behind the manager, get behind the team, get behind the players individually and go forward.
If you really do want to bitch deride everything moan without offering anything, take a break try though not to miss the roller coaster when you get back on, be it going up or going down because for my whole life this has been the greatest trip I have ever been on from the real lows of Mullery and the 80's to the highs of 69 , Villa Park , Wembley and the Premier League last year.