Thread: Academy
View Single Post
Old 25-11-2021, 12:57 PM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Away View Post
The way our Academy is progressing is truly amazing. A few years back it was almost jumpers for goalposts type stuff. Now we have teams playing and beating the best in the land. For our U23s to beat Liverpool away 3-0 is an amazing example of how far they have improved. It seems that each week there are good things happening. New talents emerging, players being called up for national squads etc. The women's team too have suddenly started regularly picking up decent results as the feel good factor permeates the place. For an old fart like me, it is is wonderful to see.
Also being an old fart, i love it. I know there is a long way to go but i can't wait to see Palace youth products dominate the first team squad again. There is something about our home grown players being in the first team.