Thread: Suggested Team and Formation For: Doncaster (Cup)
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 02:42 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quite a difficult balancing act For Roy this one.

12 hugely important league games to come and we obviously don't want to risk injuries to key players.
On the other hand it is a great opportunity to reach the quarter finals. The fact there will be no replays complicates things further as he has to ensure he names a team he believes can win on the day - there is no option to bring them back to our place.

I would probably play Hennessey in goal (if he's not not suspended - when is his hearing?)

Then in front of him, something like:

Ward Kelly Dann PVA
Meyer Luka Schlupp
Townsend Benteke Ayew

Don't think we should be risking Tomkins or Kouyate back too early. Sakho is also too valuable and hurt himself on Saturday.

However if we are without Kouyate I think Luka has to play - I wouldn't trust Jairo alone to anchor the midfield.
Jimmy certainly needs a rest and I would keep Michy on the bench to ensure he's fresh and fit for the league games - he's too important to us not to.

Bench of Guiata, Woods, AWB, Jairo, Kouyate if fit, Michy, Wilf or Lumeka (depending on whether Wilf is available)