View Single Post
Old 20-01-2022, 10:17 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
It does look a bit better this year. My frustration is that Kent won't be playing any T20s in Beckenham and I don't know why as they were getting good crowds (they were not having any under the original 2020 fixture list either). It also seems odd to build a stand and not use it for games where it would be a big attendance. The other annoying part is that five of the seven home games are in the evening where the last train will likely leave before the game ends.

I will do a few days of the four day game against Surrey in Beckenham. The main decision I have is if I go to the Villa game or the last day.

I think The Hundred will begin after the Commonwealth Games. They will not want the two events on at the same time as it would mean the best players are not available for all the women's competition.