Thread: Official: Crystal Palace Squad
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 01:48 AM
Yo Yo

dtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
so far all the official threads are departures yet again and just rumours for anyone coming in. Anyone else a bit concerned about this? We are fairly well established in the Premier League now and I know we have spent cash over the last few years but I am more than a bit worried about our lack of ambition and buying power. Yet again Bournemouth who are a smaller club have invested well.