Thread: Donald Trump
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 04:23 PM
Banned by Moderators

Russell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussell Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
FFS "official" news bollocks
So if I understand you eloquent post correctly, you think that ITN news is not "official" ?
It is for a large chunk of the public I suspect.