Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 23-01-2017, 03:10 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
I am a bit confused? All I was trying to do was justify why I thought that people living within the UK should have an automatic right to move around the UK whilst those from Canada might not automtaically (although they might under certain circumstances). I'm not sure what is so controversial, or does everyone agree with CockneyRebel that there should be automatic free movement from workers around the world?
That's a different question. But I'm talking about the rights EU migrants have and why they should have as much right coming to London, going forward, as someone from Stoke. Personally I think it would be good if we could sign FOM agreements with other countries.

Indeed one of the totally and utterly undemocratic things about the referendum was that EU citizens living in the UK couldn't vote. If they could Remain would have almost certainly won. Yet Aussies over here for a year could vote.