View Single Post
Old 28-07-2019, 12:35 PM

Crybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Treat him with the contempt he ******* deserves he hasn’t got the bollocks to come out and tell the fans that worshipped him he wants to go so gets his little Bro to do it for him. I want to play for Arsanal and because I kept you up for a few years let me go for pocket change. Then they they mug him by signing his international team mate for 72 mill . Now ******* Q I never said I didn’t want to play for palace. So for me **** off and and let the North London ***** call him one of there own stick him in the U23’s until he’s 30 every bit a Judas as Wright is.