View Single Post
Old 28-07-2019, 02:33 PM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
Wilf .... So how do we treat him now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Neither do I. His only problem is the outstretched arms, petulant child thing he does when heís been hacked and the ref ignores it; but Iíve never felt heís given anything less than 100% for the cause.

Iím not talking about his effort, you can never doubt that, or his passion.

But in terms of outcomes, like carrying the ball forward, taking on two players and then ignoring a obvious pass to a teammate in a better position because he wants to take more players on, or having a pop at a teammate who has missed a chance that he might not have scored himself, or who he played in with a bad pass - we saw more of that last season and it gets grating after a while.

I love the bloke, i just hope he handles it maturely if he doesnít get his move this time because it seemed like he was playing for it for most of last season.