Thread: Leeds Utd
View Single Post
Old 29-08-2018, 12:03 AM
Iím a bear in Madrid

nibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Scum. I remember them in late August 1994 and waiting for a 159 at The Clock Tower and this bunch of loud mouths coming past ina car giving it the big one because they beat us.

My cousins were from Keighley. I always remember back in the Revie years that they thought they were the chosen ones.Even though at the time we got some results from them.
I had the opportunity to confront them face to face in the old stand during an FA Cup youth final when they called us “cockneys”. Now I live in Spain and have to listen to loads of shit about them and Villa “belonging” to the Premier League. Well both clubs can feck off as far as i’m I concerned.
Leeds fans are the offspring of Boycott. Arrogant shites.