View Single Post
Old 25-07-2010, 06:29 PM

PeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
And I want Peter warned because of this part of his post on this thread:

"odious shite"..
I can't be warned for speaking the truth Maz. Whereas what you posted was slanderous.

'but the bottle is a cruel mistress, (not for nothing is this man in Chile, if you get what I mean).'

I can accept that you may have thought I was posting while drunk, although that was not the case. But the 'not for nothing is this man in Chile' comment, is suggesting something rather unpleasant - care to explain what you meant by that.