View Single Post
Old 25-07-2010, 06:48 PM

PeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
"you used to be a decent bloke with BBS women then the minute you got into a relationship you could only talk about fisting with strangers". Happy now?

I don't even remember that. I can't even recall the post it alludes to.

If that is what he thinks of me, so be it.

It must be nice to be perfect all the time. He has lost enough friends on here over the last few years to perhaps think a little more before he posts.