Thread: Football Index
View Single Post
Old 16-08-2018, 08:09 AM

dan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Signed up a couple of days ago and put down the full 500 with the risk free promotion. Having said I would withdraw it all after a week and then put 50 in I have since changed my mind and will keep the full 500 in (only withdrawing if I am at a loss after a week to reset but will put 500 straight back in!) as it seems having more shares/futures in a player is more beneficial really.

Plodding along nicely so far. Expecting Pogba's value to recover and grow as the season progresses, especially if his bust up with Mourinho rumbles on. Hoping Coutinho will go to another level this season as he is now available to play in the Champions League for Barcelona, and think that Eriksen will really begin to be appreciated for the world class player that he is this year. Couple of younger ones in there too. Obviously Ruben Neves is well set for an audition to one of Europe's big boys this season and Demarai Gray ought to be given more responsibility at Leicester now Mahrez has left - anticipate him making the full England squad in time. Naby Keita is a quality player who will be crucial to Liverpool's likely title bid (plus the media love shiny new Liverpool players) and Bernardo Silva is cheap for a City player who will likely go from strength to strength.

Yesterday was a bit of a baptism of fire as I intended to just leave it for a few days and return to check on things but De Bruyne's value plummeted so I cut my losses early and watched Bernardo Silva's value soar. Was very interesting seeing how quickly De Bruyne's value sunk as early rumours emerged of his injury. It was like a runaway train!
Attached Images
File Type: png FI 1.png (120.3 KB, 51 views)

It could have been better.