Thread: Football Index
View Single Post
Old 16-08-2018, 12:29 PM
Untapped potential....

DAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I joined this just before the season started. Unfortunately seem to have missed a huge bull run that happened in mid July for a lot of players.

One observation I have made so far is that it operates very close to an actual stock market. For example, on news of the KdB injury, his value dropped from 5.6 to 4.8 and then recovered to around 5.1 when people realised that he might be back in a few months and was undervalued.

Also values seem to drop midweek when there is not much football. It might be worth selling your portfollio on Sunday and re-buying in mid-week when the buzz of impending matches begins to build.

Anyway... I have invested 1000 which is now worth 1022.

One other thing, a good strategy is to buy into players that are "unfashionable" because they have had a lay off, run of bad form or just boring to watch but who you will do a job. Examples of these are Morata, Sigurdsson and Rondon.