Thread: Football Index
View Single Post
Old 16-08-2018, 01:01 PM
Untapped potential....

DAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan27 View Post
Yeah I too missed the bull run during the transfer window but I expect as more and more people join then prices will continue to rise. Interesting point re Morata, Glyfi and Rondon - I am yet to be involved during a triple matchday so interested in how PB dividends will be gained. My guessing is that unless a player is deemed to have a chance of gaining MB or PB then his price is unlikely to see any significant upwards change? I would have thought that Rondon would have to go some to be fighting off all the other forwards in the top 5 leagues to win best attacker whilst playing for Newcastle but interested to see how it plays out. If he's cheap then he really needs to only win 1 MB all season to return a significant amount on the investment.

I'm keen to get back on KDB as I expect his price will eventually recover to well above pre-injury levels but won't alter anything until after our game on Monday night as I am happy with who I have and want to see PB in proper swing. Full round of Europa League matches tonight which might have an influence and I have one or two players who will feature.
Actually a lot of players who have no chance of getting any PB or MB dividends do seem to appreciate significantly. It seems that a lot users buy players for capital appreciation rather than dividends.

I would equate it with investing in companies....a lot of investors buy shares in start ups that might not make a cent of profit currently (e.g. Tesla) and are happy not to receive a cent in dividends in the hope the value of their shares will rise in the future.