Thread: Football Index
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2019, 03:09 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm going to invest in some 'big names' as we get ready for the return of the Champions League.

I'm slowly learning that Dividends is the way forward and getting some players that are likely to get some pretty big media buzz.

My current crop is more likely to increase in value than earn dividends.