Thread: Relegation odds
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 01:18 PM

Bombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaside Eagle
We've just signed South Africa's captain
(insert the biggest row of decent LOL smileys you can find here)

I'm sorry, but even I'm returning for that one! And to think that some deluded red and blue imbeciles on here called us small time! Well done on that signing - who's next I wonder? Western Samoa's right back? Papua New Guinea's left winger? Oh it's a great time to be a Palace fan and no mistake.