View Single Post
Old 20-01-2019, 02:33 PM

PHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
When you consider the bad press BFS gets for his style of football , I much preferred the football under BFS, Roy not only wasted the talent available when England manager he is now wasting our best 13-14 players assembled we could only ever dare to dream off, he has done so well to make them look average. I don’t know how players like Wilf keep hanging in there this season should of been so different. Especially when you also consider how wasted a great chance to progress in the Caraboa cup.