View Single Post
Old 26-08-2017, 12:51 PM
Eircom goldminer

si1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Am on harbour down in Folkestone so cannot really price up my selections so happy to take whatever the sp is unless someone can look up the odds for me
All to win...
West Han
Blackpool
Doncaster
Fleetwood
Oxford
Middlesbrough
Ipswich
Cardiff

Then 2 accys
West Ham, Doncaster, Oxford & Ipswich
Blackpool, Fleetwood, Boro & Cardiff