View Single Post
Old 19-03-2019, 08:54 PM

jhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I do remember going to Oxford Utd earlier in that season. A comfortable 0-2 win for us, although I can't remember who scored. Our first ever meeting with them. I went on one of the supporters coaches.
As I recall, I had my scarf nicked by a fellow fan during the game

Own up if it was one of you

The fact that the club shop gave me a new one at the next home game probably secured my support for the next 50 years

A very special club indeed
Happy days!