Thread: Football Index
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 12:18 PM

laboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm currently at nearly a 33.3% ROI at present Buy price. So am reasonably happy at the moment.

Think my split cost wise is split:-

60% - Bigger names
10% - middle ground
40% - younger players

It probably sounds silly, but watching lots of football helps. Caught Zaniolo during the first Real game, thought he looked reasonable. Got on him at a very good price and seen decent profit there. Dan James I got on at IPO after seeing him play a few times for Swansea and again have made a decent profit there.

I'd definitely suggest reading the forum too. Lots of useful information there.