View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 06:37 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by immoralgiant View Post
I would say just replace the screen but having done it myself I wouldn't recommend it. Aftermarket screens are all LCD, not OLED and I've had issues with the screen locking up requiring a reboot of the phone. Also had some components glued in which you can't easily remove so you end up having to buy extra bits.

3 year old phone too. Its probably about 6 months away from when I'm getting angry about the battery life anyway!