View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 10:43 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Thanks. I hadn't seen that.

It's only one poll : and we all know that poll results can vary. I'd be wanting to see further substantiation and more in-depth analysis before I felt the nation was calling out for it.

I'd also want to be sure that people understood the implications of what they were asking for ; if we have learned one thing from the whole Tory EU fiasco it's surely that people don't always think too much about what they say they want.
Yes but 75% is a big majority so I think itís probably safe to say a majority want it at the present time. And how important it is is obviously subjective but personally I think itís a huge issue.

On stress at work for the first time ever (apparently), most sick days are now down to stress.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or Login

The above says that average time family spends together is under 40 minutes a day and 8/10 say they want more family time.