View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 12:43 PM

13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post

Scandalous?
Well yes, considering they decreased year-on-year for 150ish years.

Reversing a 150 trend like that takes some serious incompetence.