View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 12:49 PM

13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
It definitely is foolish. If anything it can make it worse.
Except the available empirical evidence says it doesn't.

The one reservation I'd have with 4 day week at same pay is that there aren't enough or comprehensive trials out there for data.

But the ones that there are all clearly show stress decreases and well-being improves.