Thread: Live Com and Updates: Crystal Palace 2-0 Norwich City (FT)
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 03:56 PM
A reasonably good buy

Palace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Palare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I've just noticed you have the thin light blue stripe between the claret... not even widths.

Very good!

(Although the ON T is a claret too many!)
Nice spot Hedgehog!
Yes, the Steve Kember kit, the best