Thread: Bromley FC
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2006, 04:32 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
For reasons I won't go into here, i took in Staines Town v Tonbridge Angels the other day.

Although Tonbridge lost, I thought they looked a fair side and had no luck in front of goal. Stianes also looked useful and ran out 2-0 winners and a decent forward might see them put their poor start behind them (inclusing a 2-1 defeat to Bromley)

Point being, both sides look better than what I have seen of Bromley, which leads me to think the early form may just be a flash in the pan.