View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 08:03 AM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by monkoid
Thats excactly what I'm talking about....

Served my mother in law Roast Beef once and she asked If I had any apple sauce for her roast pots....

I punched her in the face and threw her out the house.
And the yorkies should be cooked in the beef dripping, and the stuffing should be cooked in the chicken.

There's a reason why these things came to pass.

Oh and landlords, if you insist on having 4 different roasts, I insist you have 4 different gravies.