View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 08:38 AM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Sussex Eagle
There are no such strict rules, friend. Last week I did a lamb shoulder with not only mint, but a rub with chilli, lemon, cumin, garlic rosemary and so on. Kin gorgeous. Only topped by the spuds that were finished off in the lamb fat. Phwoar.
Do you also have a fat tongue and talk in a mockney accent?