View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 08:51 AM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Re: The Sunday Roast Thread.

Quote:
Originally posted by monkoid
Now the weather has turned I won't have to put up with all these pesky BBQ's
Yeah its been hellish hasn't it. Sunday after Sunday of blazing sunshine, basking in the heat in the garden with friends and a cold beer, with the scent of sizzling dead animal in the background.

I don't know where you've been living, but I think I've had two bbqs all season, and more than my fair share of roasts