View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 09:08 AM

monkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Re: The Sunday Roast Thread.

Quote:
Originally posted by Hilltop Meggie
This is the very reason I hate going to a carvery, I can't choose which meat, I end up with two, then the horror of what to put with it, merging say, cranberry for the turkey with horesradish for the beef kills me. Such a greedy cow, next time I'm going for the one meat.

Oh - and the 'chef' put the stuffing ball IN the yorkshire pudding. No no no
I feel your pain sister.

Common problem is emrging of the condiment terror