Thread: Fifa 10
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 10:21 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
It is ranked matches mate, but you will probably end up needing 150 wins as the achievement relates to 100 ranked completed wins. If someone quits out, you'll get the win and the points but that's it.

I got the secret achievement finally last night. It only unlocked when my pro got a new accomplishment.
It doesn't count quit matches!! That's why I haven't got the achievement then. I'd probably need to play 300 games to get that. Not bothered about it that much!