Thread: Fifa 10
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 10:39 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellyman
Playing clubs on Saturday night with my usual lot, when randomly we were pitted against spurs who were controlled by Olmite and Dongle, was a very good game with DUFC (dyslexia untied FC) winning 1-0
Well played in that game mate. Your bar/post led a charmed life though. Shame we had the biggest gobshite playing up front for us though. Possibly one of the worst players I've ever had the misfortune of playing with.

If we're all online at the same time, we really should play more against each other. Guaranteed no glitch formations for a start.