Thread: GOLF betting
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 04:44 PM

herts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckenham Boy
Stan James is still a better offer as they are doing both Phil and Tiger. I dont consider Tiger to be a threat so dont think that extrabet is worth much. I do think Phil is going to win tho so SJ offer has legs

With warm weather in forecast, Mickelson plans to put two drivers in his bag this week and will go without a 3 iron or a hybrid
Thanks BB