Thread: GOLF betting
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 06:58 PM
infiltrator

StuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Where to start, love golf and love betting on it, great thread just not sure how I have missed it for the past two weeks.

Masters bets so far

1st round leader
Each Way on Kim (60's) and on the nose on Watney (25's)
Both capable of shooting a great score and Watney out early so should have the best of the greens.

1st round three balls
Like Kuchar to beat Westwood and Kaymer at 3.25, Kaymer hasn't played well at Augusta and hits the ball left to right which doesn't suit the course (as does GMac). Westwood having putting issues at the minute, he changed his putter for the Shell Houston Open last week and hardly holed anything, really hope he sorts it out but not confident of his first round score.

Mahan to beat Els and F Molinari at 2.3 Mahan is playing well and doesn't have to worry about pressure on a Thursday, Molinari and Els both not that confident with the putter at present.

Poults to beat Toms and Cabrera at 2.5 Just playing better than the others.

Kim to beat Marino and Stenson at 2.38, I am playing better than Stenson at the minute and although Marino is playing well I think this is his first visit to Augusta so think Kim is the right choice.

Also like the value in Ikeda beating Cink and Furyk, neither of the americans are playing well and 5.5 seems a large price

Outright
Lefty has to be favourite and anyone who can't see this is blind but I am not sure 7.5 is value in a top quality field
Westwoods putting worries me, I'd love him to win so wont back him as I'd be happy either way.
Kaymer unproven at Augusta and hits the wrong shape.
So my picks are all decent prices so doing them on SJ in case Lefty does win or Paddy Power who are giving 6 places.
Donald @ 29 Short game genius and similar to Z Johnson when he won.
Kuchar @ 34 just playing such good golf
Poulter @ 51 got the game and attitude to win
Crane @ 126 great putter and started showing signs of good form recently
Barnes @ 201 played well here last year to get a top 10 finish and decent showings recently
Watney and Mahan also have to be considered as they both have good Augusta records in the last three years.

Other bets
I really like Jimenez to be top continental european at 17 with SJ
Each way top three places at 1/4 odds

Think that should have covered about everyone
I did miss someone but don't think he will roar this year