Thread: GOLF betting
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 09:07 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not sure where all the love is coming from for Kim, ok he had a good round at the weekend but his form has been shocking since he came back from injury. Just don't see it myself

I do think Donald and Kuchar tick most of the boxes, only one person ticks all of them but am not sure there is any value left in Mickelson.

Have already gone for some small bets on big outsiders, Ricky Barnes is someone who could well go well at a big price that hadn't occurred to me though

Will finalise my outright bets later on today and post them up here so people know who to avoid