View Single Post
Old 20-07-2011, 07:33 PM

richj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
No club would ever know whether you were a society or not, i think initially just to start small and see what happens is the best. I am always looking for Pro am teams if anyone is interested. They are usually costing between 60-80 quid a man to cover green fees, prizes and food. They are all in Berkshire Bucks and oxford but always tremendous courses. It is always 3 amateurs and me, with 2 scores out of 4 to count at each hole, max handicap 24 3/4 allowance.

I will do my best to attend meetings but find my time very limited in the summer.