View Single Post
Old 23-07-2011, 07:18 PM

Tweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
What a complete anti-climax this has turned out to be as I'm now not going tomorrow after all. I've gone and got a horrible flu type bug that, unless the MCC allow you to take Commodes in, I can't risk it!!! I feel lousy as well. B*llocks.

My lad is still going with my old man for company which should make for an interesting conversation with the Ex Father in Law