View Single Post
Old 17-03-2014, 10:44 PM
Out but not down

Duffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It is the fitness which keeps him playing to his full potential. I would imagine he can outlast most on the football pitch. He seems modest too. I remember how he described his day after our play-off final victory, heading over to Dublin for an international. He made everything sound so down to earth. Remarkable that he doesn't get caught up in the madness of the Premier League circus. He epitomises all that is good about honest hard working players who shun the celebrity stuff in favour of the game he obviously loves. I would imagine TP can't believe his luck and Dougie must be cursing his at not being able to persuade Damo to join him. Happy St Patrick's Day to Damien !