Thread: Academy
View Single Post
Old 28-09-2015, 11:12 AM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sorry I should have mentioned the complication here. There are sitting tenants for the football pitches. When the bank sold the ground to Corby there was a clause in the sale document giving the Banks sports teams the right to carry on playing there for free until 2020 or 2022. Can't remember which date is correct. The bank cricket team has moved elsewhere cos the cricket pitch was so poor. But I had it confirmed that the Natwest football teams (for whom I used to play) are exercising their legal right to play there every Saturday and have fought any attempt to stop them from doing so.