View Single Post
Old 26-03-2017, 03:54 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
How many England internationals (i.e. Players who won their caps whilst playing for the Weed) have these plums 'boasted' over the years? I can only think of Steve Foster, albeit that he was a superb centre-half who was unlucky not to win over 100 caps.
Gareth Barry, Wayne Bridge and Jesse Lingard (all Brighton academy products since the age of two) just missed out on their caps while playing for Brighton.

Of course, this is more than compensated by Frank Bruno and Vicente Van Gogh, who won the Champions League, Heavyweight Boxing Championship and artist of the Year award all while playing for Brighton